Hollywood, English plus Film
King's Colleges – Los Angeles – Hollywood
Duration: 3 weeks
Price: 2270 USD
This course combines English with the study of film, including contemporary film, script writing, acting and production.
Students learn practical filmmaking skills and have access to professional digital editing software.
It also includes visits to local iconic film locations, studios, and other industry related venues, and visits from guest speakers such as actors, directors and cinematographers. All this right in the heart of Hollywood — the film capital of the world.
- 28 lessons per week
- Homestay half-board accomodation
- Welcome Information Pack
- Placement test on arrival, weekly progress tests and regular homework
- Teaching materials and use of coursebook
- Use of Computer Learning Centre
- Access to ClassMate online learning
- Wireless internet in College
- Optional weekly lecture programme
- Optional weekly guided self-study sessions
- Two free social activities per week
- End-of-course certificate
Kings Los Angeles offers transfer agreements with both LA Film School and New York Film Academy.
Start dates: 27 June, 18 July, 8 August, 29 August 2016.