Ascona, Italian language summer school
Age: 13 – 17
Duration: 2 weeks
Price: 2510 Swiss Frank (approx. 2275 EUR)
ALPADIA Language Schools
With an ideal situation close to old town and to the shores of Lake Maggiore, our Ascona summer camp is located in the magnificent Collegio Papio.
Ideal place to study, relax, entartain and make this trip unforgettable.
The main building, an entirely renovated 16th century cloister, adjoins the modern school complex that houses the classrooms and bedrooms. The whole structure is perfectly adapted to language study stays, including comfortable classrooms fitted with overhead projectors and audiovisual supports, an auditorium, a computer area with free internet access, a games room offering pool and table football as well as football pitches, basketball and volleyball courts to practise your favourite sports.
The course includes:
- Transfer - Lugano (LUG), Zurich (ZRH)
- General Italian - 20 lessons per week;
- Full board accommodation
- English course materials;
- English language certificate;
- Activities: Basketball, Badminton, Football, Swimming, Volleyball, Mini golf, Handball, Table tennis, Beach games.
- Excursions: Three castles in Bellinzona, Brissago Islands Tour, Lugano shopping
Safety is ALPADIA's highest priority.
We work hard to create the perfect environment for a language study stay. The supervision of our students is effective and discreet, adapted to the age group and the type of accommodation booked. In this way, each student gets the maximum possible benefit from their stay in complete safety.
At our residences, students are monitored 24 hours a day.